Why Not To Use Vinyl Weatherboard Cladding!
Vinyl weatherboard cladding has been used to cover weatherboard and fibro (asbestos) houses since the start of the 1970’s. Most of the vinyl weatherboard cladding is imported from countries like the USA, Canada or China and is not built specifically for the harsh Sydney climate. Due to the use of the inferior product on houses, the breakdown of the product in Australia results in fading, warping, powdering and melting in the sun. The Vinyl Cladding then begins peeling off the walls of the house in storms, becoming brittle and subject to hail damage. Palliside UPVC weatherboards are made and designed in Australia and will not fade, powder, warp, melt, peel, become brittle or be damaged by hail!
This is why we use Palliside:
- will not fade under harsh conditions
- will not powder and dissolve
- is hail damage proof and water resistant
- will not warp in extreme temperatures
- approved in bushfire designated areas (nil fire ignition rate)
- is made & designed in Australia for Australian houses
- insulates against heat/cold
- provides acoustic insulation
- has a 25 year warranty by the Australian manufacture, satisfaction guaranteed
These are Before & After Photos, Please click on an image to enlarge