Cladding over fibro homes in Sydney has been the norm for the last 50 years.
The fibro is sealed and the asbestos fibres cannot escape.
Note it is only the fibres that are dangerous, in its solid form it is harmless. So don’t go bashing or drilling holes in the fibro walls, which makes the asbestos friable. Palliside UPVC 7mm thick weatherboard cladding has been used in Sydney for the last 35 years to entomb the fibro homes and render them safe.
- will not fade
- will not powder
- is hail damage proof
- will not warp
- approved in bushfire designated areas (nil fire ignition rate)
- is made & designed in Australia
- insulates against heat/cold
- provides acoustic insulation
- has a 25 year Australian warranty by the Australian manufacture