House cladding prices in Sydney depend on:
- the quality of the cladding you install.
- The labour involved!
- Is the home high off the ground?
- Is it 2 storeys and hence need scaffolding?
- If you work within 1m of the power lines they must be insulated.
- How much asbestos removal has to take place to safely clad the home?
- How much rubbish?
- Are you wanting to do other renovation work on the home?
- Is home warranty insurance required?
Peter Bracey has specialised in quality external house cladding and external wall restoration systems in NSW since 1969. Re-cladding and updating fibro/asbestos, aluminium, thin vinyl, polystyrene backed vinyl homes with Palliside UPVC weatherboard cladding in Sydney metropolitan area. Peter & Lesley Bracey Home Improvements are the only NSW approved wholesaler/installer of Australian made and engineered insulated Palliside UPVC weatherboard and eave cladding.