A vinyl wall cladding price will depend on the type of vinyl wall cladding you install! Vinyl cladding comes in different thicknesses, some are 0.5 mm and others can be up to 1mm. Some have foam backing glue them and this can also vary in thickness from 12mm, 25mm and 30mm.
And then again some also have foil glued to the foam as well.
Palliside wall cladding is 7mm thick and has a cellular core which is the inbuilt insulation. Serving to insulate against noise, heat and cold.
Advantages of Palliside:
- will not fade
- will not powder
- is hail damage proof
- will not warp
- approved in bushfire designated areas (nil fire ignition rate)
- is made & designed in Australia
- insulates against heat/cold
- provides acoustic insulation
- has a 25 year Australian warranty by the Australian manufacture
These are Before & After Photos, Please click on an image to enlarge